I really should have planned this better and decided the "numbering" of my days. It's now after 11 p.m. and I still have a bit more "homework" but am blogging.
My brain needs to dump.
While Monday was intense and overwhelming, today was more laid back and more enjoyable. Really got some great learning from classmates (especially coaching role play) and team. Interestingly enough, and surprising to those of you who know me well, I am the quiet one on my team. Don't laugh :) I am. Mind you, no one has seen me with a few glasses of red wine yet :D
Today was primarily focused on Coaching and Teams... ended the day with Accounting with Jane and I think we were all very pleasantly surprised and how much we enjoyed it. It brought in our teams again and case studies...
Tip: Found out from Lane today who did hour on University Life that we're supposed to get discount coupon for gift shop, so not buying anything from there until I get it!!! Not sure what I'm going to buy anyway... and when will I ever find time to shop???
So today was good :) I am very tired now so I can't think of much else to say.
Our team worked for a couple hours after class on our Team Charter and then went to White Spot down the street to eat and do a working supper on our Communications presentation that is due on Friday.
Another tip: If this all sounds scary, it is. LOL kidding. It is manageable. Your team will make it easy (or not).
Anyway, tomorrow is Accounting and then Case Studies/Presentation. I think it will be a fun day - similar to today. And by fun, I mean learning in a good way... because there is no doubt this is tough and demanding.
Hope to take more pictures before I leave.
Oh, sense of loneliness has left... pretty much gone as of yesterday. No time to think how I'm feeling... just go go go!!!!