Okay, I give up on the numbering of days. It was Wednesday and I haven't blogged since then so this is going to be a stretch because there is so much in my brain and I am running on adrenaline :D
Wednesday. Ah yes, morning with Jane and Accounting.
Again very enjoyable and pleasantly surprised.
Tip: You will need a financial calculator. Texas Instruments... something or other.
Random thought: I am (was) averaging 6.5 hours of sleep a night. And sleeping like a log.
Quirky thing: Annie and "orange"
The rest of the day was preparing for our case analysis and at random 4 teams would be chosen to present. I can't even recall the subject matter off the top of my head. Sad. LOL
No, that would be friend brain syndrome.
Seriously though... it was actually a really cool case analysis of a local Victoria business and expansion opportunities.
Pedro Marquez headed up the case analysis component of the week and is an interesting gentleman - he is direct, he is open, and overall, would be a challenging instructor (which I think I would really like).
Don came in later to talk to the teams...
Headed to the library after the day wrapped up at 5:30 with Paul and Darren - work on finalizing our essay on ethics pledge. Should have been a 15 minute, bang out the details... but needless to say, I got back to my room around 8:00 pm and Paul sometime after that.... long day! But the end result which you'll see on Friday's blog post shows the result :)
No recollection of anything after that :D